1864 - 1931 (66 years)
||Francis "Fannie" Ola Fuller [1, 2, 3] |
||29 Jun 1864
||Arkansas [1, 2, 3, 4]
||7 Mar 1931
||Angelina County, Texas [3, 4]
||White House Cemetery, Angelina County, Texas 
- Nancy Howard was living with Joe and Fanny in 1900.
Name: Fannie Burkhalter
Death Date: 07 Mar 1931
Death Place: Lufkin, Angelina Co., Texas
Death Age: 66 years 8 months 7 days
Estimated Birth Date:
Birth Date: 29 Jun 1864
Marital Status: Married
Spouse's Name: Mr. Joe Burkhalter
Father's Name: John B. Fuller
Father's Birthplace: Ga.
Mother's Name: Miss Mary Watson
Mother's Birthplace: Ga.
Occupation: House Wife
Place of Residence:
Cemetery: White House
Burial Date: 08 Mar 1931
Film Number: 2135506
Digital Film Number: 4163586
Image Number: 3571
Reference Number: cn 10833
Collection: Texas Deaths, 1890-1976
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||John Brooks Fuller, b. Abt 1831, Georgia , d. 6 Mar 1870, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 39 years) |
||Mary A. Watson, b. Abt 1834, Georgia , d. 19 Feb 1874, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 40 years) |
||9 Dec 1852
||Meriwether County, Georgia
- Per the Fuller Genealogical Data Base maintained by John Beattie Fuller of Morgantown, GA, John B. Fuller married Mary A. Watson on 9 December 1852. The names match the information on the death certificates of Joseph Thomas Fuller and Fannie Ola Fuller Burkhalter.
The record below is from Meriwether County, Vital Records, Marriages-Bride 1851-1875 Source: ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ga/meriwether/vitals/marriages/mwtrbrd.txt
Other WATSON Brides during that time period. This doesn't appear to list either of her sisters listed on the 1850 census.
PARTRIDGE CHARLES 15-Jul1868 WATSON ANN
STRICKLAND E 28-Mar1868 WATSON BETTY
STROZIER GEORGE 13-Feb1869WATSON DILLA
BELLARC H 26-Dec1875WATSON EASLEY
PERKINSON JOHN D 20-Dec1860 WATSON GEORGIA A
ROSSER WILSON 1-Jan1873 WATSON HANNAH
HAYSBUCK S 23-Dec1870 WATSON LINA
DARDIN FRANKLIN A 5-Dec1858 WATSON MARGARET
GILLOLVIN H 22-Jun1856 WATSON MARYANN
GATES GEORGE 18-Sep1870 WATSON SUSAN
||Fuller, John B. and Mary A. Watson Marriage Record, December 1852|
Copy the marriage record of John B. Fuller to Mary A. Watson, dated December 1852, in Meriwether County, Georgia, Book B, Page 115
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Joseph Warren Burkhalter, b. 29 Aug 1859, Columbia County, Arkansas , d. 22 Oct 1940, Angelina County, Texas (Age 81 years) |
||27 Nov 1886
||Sabine County, Texas [1, 5]
| ||1. Ivy Dee Burkhalter, b. 17 Feb 1894, Texas , d. 30 Sep 1974, Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas (Age 80 years)|
| ||2. Joseph Henry Burkhalter, b. 4 Jul 1896, Texas , d. 25 Mar 1959, Houston, Harris County, Texas (Age 62 years)|
| ||3. James "Jimmy" Burkhalter, b. 22 Nov 1899, Texas , d. May 1980, Houston, Harris County, Texas (Age 80 years)|
| ||4. Mary Myrtie Burkhalter, b. 25 Apr 1902, Tebo, Sabine County, Texas , d. 31 Aug 1991, Lufkin, Angelina County, Texas (Age 89 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S461] White & Toole, "Sabine County Historical Sketches and Genealogical Records" c. 1972, p 75 (Reliability: 3).
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Texas, Sabine County, Precinct No. 3 Enumerated 8 and 9 Jun 1900 SD 8 ED 70 Sheets 6B and 7A 107-107 (Reliability: 3).
- [S33] FamilySearch.org, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976, (http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/).
- [S418] Texas Department of Health, Death Certificate.
- [S434] Toole, Blanche "Sabine County Marriages 1875-1900 1900-1910 Prior to 1875" c. 1983.