1796 - 1859 (62 years)
||James H. Armstrong [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||14 Aug 1796
||Tennessee [1, 2, 3, 4]
||3 Mar 1859 
||Old Pisgah Cemetery, Belmont, Sabine Parish, Louisiana 
- Middle name shown as Harrison. Not verified.
Louisiana, De Soto Parish, Western District
Enumerated 27 August 1850
Thos A Armstrong 26 M Planter $800 Ala
Elizabeth Armstrong 28 F Ala
Harison C Armstrong 5 M Ala
Joseph A Armstrong 4 M Ala
John A. Armstrong 2 M La
Moris C Armstrong 5/12 M La
James H. Armstrong 54 M Planter $600 Tenn
Mary Armstrong 56 F Ga
Willliam H Armstrong 18 M Student Ala
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Mary McGough, b. 12 Sep 1793, Georgia , d. 1 Mar 1885 (Age 91 years) |
- "Pisgah's Earth: The Story of Mary McGough Armstrong (1793-1885) and Her Family" by Robert E. Parrott, is said to have more complete and accurate information about this couple and their descendants.
| ||1. Robert M. Armstrong, b. 25 Sep 1816, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Mary H. Armstrong, b. 21 Mar 1819, Jones Valley, Jefferson County, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Rezin L. Armstrong, M. D., b. 30 Dec 1821, Dallas County, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Thomas A. Armstrong, M. D., b. 12 Jul 1824, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. James C. Armstrong, M. D., b. 6 Dec 1826, Alabama , d. 9 Dec 1896, Sabine Parish, Louisiana (Age 70 years)|
| ||6. Agnes M. Armstrong, b. 7 Dec 1829, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||7. William H. Armstrong, b. 9 Jun 1832, Alabama , d. Yes, date unknown|
||8 Jun 2014 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Born - 14 Aug 1796 - Tennessee
- [S416] Casagranda, Kathy "Sabine Parish The 1850 Census with added Family Information" (May, 1999: P.O. Box 2195, Palmer, Alaska 99645), p 31 (Reliability: 3).
- [S35] Allen, William (firstname.lastname@example.org) "Allen Family Genealogy Database" Ver. 2006-06-18 ; http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=billallen47, (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=billallen47).
- [S144] 1850 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Seventh Census of the United States, 1850. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1850. M432, 1,009 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1850 United States Federal Census, the Seventh Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, age as of the census day, sex, color; birthplace, occupation of males over age fifteen, and more. No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1850 Federal Census.), Louisiana, De Soto Parish, Western District Enumerated 27 August 1850 144-138 (Reliability: 3).
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), # 15168974 (Reliability: 3).