1872 - 1919 (46 years)
||Fred Kuykendall [1, 2, 3] |
||23 Jun 1872
||Williamsburg, Franklin County, Kansas [1, 2, 3]
||5 Mar 1919
||Osage City, Osage County, Kansas 
||Alpine Cemetery, Olivet, Osage County, Kansas 
- Keith McGuire shows him as being born in Williamsburg, Kansas. Census records seem to indicate he was born in Illinois, as were his older sibling
At the time of the 1900 census, he was married to Lottie, and living in Olivet, Kansas. Next door to his home lived Belle and Joseph JENKINS, his sister and brother-in-law. The census shows his DOB as June 1871, and his wife as being born in April, 1868, both being born in Illinois. Lottie was shown as being the mother of no children.
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Franklin Kuykendall, b. 17 Oct 1834, White County, Illinois , d. 16 Aug 1905, Osage City, Osage County, Kansas (Age 70 years) |
||Mary Jane Elliott, b. Abt 1838, Illinois , d. Yes, date unknown |
||1 Aug 1855
||White County, Illinois [3, 4]
- Signed by Nat'l (?) Blackford J.P.
WHITE COUNTY ILLINOIS MARRIAGES, 1816-1865, Davis Page 30
Elliott, Mary Jane/Kuykendall, Franklin 1 Aug 1855 Marriage Book 3/Box 4
Courtesy of Janice Knotter Columbus, OH Janice@Knotter.com
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S169] Kuykendall, George Benson "History of The Kuykendall Family Since Its Settlement in Dutch New York in 1646 With Genealogy,etc" (Portland, OR, 1919), (http://books.google.com/books?id=SB9ZAAAAMAAJ&printsec=titlepage&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0#PPP9,M1).
- [S308] 1880 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005., (1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints © Copyright 1999 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited use license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1880. T9, 1,454 rolls. This database is an index to 50 million individuals enumerated in the 1880 United States Federal Census. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, occupation, relationship to the head of household, race, sex, age at last birthday, marital status, place of birth, parentsí place of birth. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1880 Federal Census.), Dragoon, Osage County, Kansas, p 86B (Reliability: 3).
- [S203] McGuire, Keith David, Jr--Family Researcher P.O. Box 1721 Bailey, CO 80421-1721 (303) 838-0255.
- [S142] Illinois Statewide (Online) Marriage Index 1763-1900; http://www.ilsos.gov/GenealogyMWeb/marrsrch.html.