1876 - Abt 1918 (~ 41 years)
||Marion Wright [1, 2, 3] |
||Michigan [1, 2]
||DeWitt Cemetery, DeWitt, Clinton County, Michigan
- It is possible that her middle name is Ambria, which is how she is referred to in the obituary of her daughter, Dorothy. Furthermore, it appears that both her mother, and namesake daughter Marion, used the name Ambria. However, on census records, in the obituary of her son Herbert Lee Chapman, and on her tombstone, she is instead simply listed as "Mother, Marion Caie, 1877-1918."
File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by:
James M. Trendel email@example.com March 17, 2010, 1:21 am
Cemetery: DeWitt Cemetery
Name: Marion Caie
Date Of Photograph: September 19, 2009
Photo can be seen at:
Image file size: 118.7 Kb
Marion Caie - 1877 - 1918
File at: http://files.usgwarchives.net/mi/clinton/photos/tombstones/dewitt/caie107011nph.txt
This file has been created by a form at http://www.genrecords.net/mifiles/
File size: 0.8 Kb
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Samuel Lee Chapman, b. Jul 1873, Michigan , d. 22 Mar 1903, Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan (Age ~ 29 years) |
| ||1. Herbert Lee Chapman, Sr., b. 12 May 1900, Lake Odessa, Ionia County, Michigan , d. 24 Jul 1986, Kerrville, Kerr County, Texas (Age 86 years)|
| ||2. Clare Wright Chapman, b. 13 May 1902, Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan , d. 11 Jan 1963, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age 60 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||John S. Caie, b. Abt 1861, Massachusetts , d. Yes, date unknown |
| ||1. Marion Ambria Caie, b. Abt 1910, Ionia County, Michigan , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Dorothy V. Caie, b. 27 May 1911, Lake Odessa, Ionia County, Michigan , d. 9 Apr 2008, Bronson, Branch County, Michigan (Age 96 years)|
| ||3. Claudine Caie, b. Abt 1914, Michigan , d. Yes, date unknown|
||26 Apr 2012 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Michigan, Ionia County, Odessa Township ED #21 39-41 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1240] Website "US Genweb" DeWitt Cemetery, DeWitt, Clinton County, Michigan, (http://www.usgwarchives.net/mi/tsphoto/clinton/dewitt/dewitt_c.htm).
- [S1232] Ancestry.com, Public Member Trees, "Murray-Snead-Barbee-Jones-Bishop-Mastroni-Raddeman-Kirtley-Workman".
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Michigan, Ionia County, Lake Odessa, Village Enumerated 20 Apr 1910 SD 5 ED 27 Ward 1 45-45 (Reliability: 3).