1813 - 1898 (85 years)
||Pamelia Fuller [1, 2] |
||3 Mar 1813
||Tully, Onondaga County, New York [3, 4]
||19 Dec 1898
||North Greenfield, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin [2, 4]
||Honey Creek Cemetery, West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin 
- Daughter of Matthew and Margaret Elizabeth (Weldon) Fuller. (Robert S. Strong, SFAA Historian).
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Reuben Beecher Strong, b. 26 Jun 1814, Vesper, Onondaga County, New York , d. 1 Sep 1889, North Greenfield, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age 75 years) |
||8 Jul 1835 
| ||1. Hannah Jane Strong, b. 3 Mar 1836, New York , d. 10 Dec 1922, Cambria, Columbia County, Wisconsin (Age 86 years)|
| ||2. Ansel Strong, b. 15 Nov 1838, Greenfield, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin , d. 9 Sep 1912, Waukesha, Waukesha County, Wisconsin (Age 73 years)|
| ||3. Mary Elizabeth Strong, b. 21 Dec 1840, Wisconsin , d. 21 Nov 1854, North Greenfield, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age 13 years)|
| ||4. Angeline Strong, b. 17 Oct 1842, Wisconsin , d. 3 Feb 1862, North Greenfield, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age 19 years)|
| ||5. Harriett Sophia Strong, b. 7 Apr 1844, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin , d. 16 May 1915 (Age 71 years)|
| ||6. Myron Wheaton Strong, b. Bef 8 Oct 1845, West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin , d. 23 Sep 1938, West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age ~ 92 years)|
| ||7. Coley Matthew Strong, b. 22 Mar 1850, West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin , d. 17 Nov 1937, West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (Age 87 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S32] Dwight, Benjamin "The History of the Descendants of Elder John Strong, of Northampton, Mass." (Orig. published Albany, NY, 1871, Reprinted by Gateway Press, Inc. Baltimore, MD 2000), p 194 (Reliability: 3).
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), # 5106347 (Reliability: 3).
- [S144] 1850 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Seventh Census of the United States, 1850. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1850. M432, 1,009 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1850 United States Federal Census, the Seventh Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, age as of the census day, sex, color; birthplace, occupation of males over age fifteen, and more. No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1850 Federal Census.).
- [S413] Strong, Robert S. (SFAA Historian) "Descendants of Ansel Strong 3276, page 193".