Bef 1701 - Aft 1737 (~ 35 years)
||Mary Young [1, 2] |
||Aft Feb 1737
||Northhampton County, North Carolina 
- The last record of Mary Macklemore is a deed dated February 8, 1736/7, in which she conveyed to son ATKINS (then about age 13) a feather bed and furniture, two pewter dishes and three plates, one iron pot, one young horse, nine heads of cattle, one-half of the total stock of "hoggs", and "one survey of land above the Pigeon Roost." To her son YOUNG she gave a negro girl named "Feeby", a feather bed and furniture, one iron pot, three pewter dishes, three plates, eight heads of cattle, the other half of the hog stock, and a "survey of land below William GILLUM" and the next colt or filly to come from her mare. This deed was admitted to record at the February Court, 1738/9 (Bertie Deed Book 4, p. 413). (James L. McLemore, III, p 43).
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Abraham Macklemore, b. Aft 1664, Scotland , d. Aft 1735, Bertie County, North Carolina (Age ~ 71 years) |
||Abt 1720 [1, 4]
| ||1. Atkins McLemore, b. Abt 1724, Bertie County, North Carolina , d. May 1791, Warren County, North Carolina (Age ~ 67 years)|
| ||2. Young McLemore, b. Abt 1726, Virginia , d. Bef 9 Apr 1804, Williamson County, Tennessee (Age ~ 78 years)|
| ||3. William Macklemore, b. Abt 1728, Virginia , d. Bef Feb 1736, Bertie County, North Carolina (Age ~ 8 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Died - Aft Feb 1737 - Northhampton County, North Carolina
- [S321] Freeman, Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org) "Mostly Southern" http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=markfreeman ; Ver. 2008-09-19 17:51:13.
- [S206] McLemore, James L. III ("The Early History of the McLemore Family of Virginia and the Carolinas"), p. 37 (Reliability: 3).
- [S206] McLemore, James L. III ("The Early History of the McLemore Family of Virginia and the Carolinas"), p 43 (Reliability: 3).
- [S206] McLemore, James L. III ("The Early History of the McLemore Family of Virginia and the Carolinas"), p 40 (Reliability: 3).