1882 - 1945 (63 years)
||Eula Key Dickerson [1, 2, 3] |
||3 Mar 1882
||Louisiana [1, 2, 3]
||30 Jun 1945
||Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana [1, 3]
||Antioch Cemetery, West Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana 
- Name Eula D Brown
Titles and Terms:«tab»
Event Type Death
Event Date 30 Jun 1945
Event Place Monroe, Ouachita, Louisiana
Race (Original) White
Birth Year (Estimated) 1881
Birthplace Eroc, Louisiana
Father's Name Huey Dickerson
Father's Titles and Terms
Mother's Name Lizie Mc Grew
Mother's Titles and Terms
Spouse's Name Will H Brown
Spouse's Titles and Terms:«tab»
Certificate Number 5201036
GS Film number 1220971
Digital Folder Number 004213519
Image Number 01408
Citing this Record:
"Louisiana, Deaths Index, 1850-1875, 1894-1956," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FSB8-T4T : accessed 05 Jul 2014), Eula D Brown, 30 Jun 1945; citing Monroe, Ouachita, Louisiana, certificate number 5201036, State Archives, Baton Rouge; FHL microfilm 1220971.
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Huey Dickerson, b. Apr 1845, Louisiana , d. 13 May 1916, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana (Age ~ 71 years) |
||Elizabeth C. "Lizzie" McGrew, b. 10 Mar 1844, Louisiana , d. 26 Jul 1932, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana (Age 88 years) |
||4 Jan 1873
||Ouachita Parish, Louisiana 
- They were buried at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S843] FamilySearch.org, Louisiana, Deaths Index, 1850-1875 , 1894-1956.
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Louisiana, Ouachita Parish, Township 17 Ouachita Ph, Ward 7 Enumerated 1 June 1900 SD 107 ED 94 Sheet 15A Stamped 182 263-264 (Reliability: 3).
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), # 23102583 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1148] Ancestry.com - Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925.