1917 - 1975 (58 years)
||Joe Horace Benson [1, 2] |
||2 Mar 1917
||Oklahoma [1, 2]
||3 Mar 1975
||Wichita Falls State Hospital, Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas 
- (Research):The image of his actual Texas Death certificate can be viewed online at FamilySearch.org, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976. He was listed at the son of Frank Benson and Janie Hardwick. He was shown as married, with his usual residence at 3400 Meadow Oak Drive, Fort Worth, Texas. He died at the Wichita Falls State Hospital of recurrent pneumonia from a chronic lung infection, and was shown as disabled. He was bured at the Fort Worth Cemetery.
- (Medical):See attached sources. 
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Nat Frank Benson, b. Abt 1881, Mississippi , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Janie Hardwick, b. Jul 1885, Indian Territory , d. 12 Mar 1960, Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma (Age ~ 74 years) |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Born - 2 Mar 1917 - Oklahoma
- [S483] 1920 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the NARA web page. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1920 United States Federal Census, the Fourteenth Census of the United States. It includes all states and territories, as well as Military and Naval Forces, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, and the Panama Canal Zone. The census provides many details about individuals and families including: name, gender, age, birthplace, year of immigration, mother tongue, and parentsí birthplaces. In addition, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1920 Federal Census.), Oklahoma, Bryan county, Speairs (Reliability: 3).
- [S33] FamilySearch.org, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976, (http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/).
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Oklahoma, Marshall County, Willis Twp, Chickasaw Reservation (Reliability: 3).