1871 - 1964 (92 years)
||David Frank McLemore [1, 2, 3] |
||25 Jul 1871
||Paoli, Orange County, Indiana [1, 2, 3]
- His application for a social security card shows him as a son of David Nelson McLemore and Elizabeth Ellen Owens. At the time he completed his application, he was employed as a Passenger Carman for the B & O Railroad company in Washington, Indiana, and age 65.
- (Research):Census Lisitings:
Name Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Oc
cupation Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
David N. MC LEMORE Self M Male W 35 KY Farm Laborer --- ---
Elizabeth MC LEMORE Wife M Female W 31 KY Keeping House KY KY
Samuel MC LEMORE Son Male W 14 KY Farm Laborer KY KY
David F. MC LEMORE Son S Male W 8 IN KY KY
Eliza Ann MC LEMORE Dau S Female W 6 IN KY KY
John R. MC LEMORE Son S Male W 5 IN KY KY
Albert O. MC LEMORE Son S Male W 3 IN KY KY
Claudius B. MC LEMORE Son S Male W 2M IN KY KY
Census Place Washington, Washington, Indiana
Family History Library Film 1254321
NA Film Number T9-0321
Page Number 536D
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||David Nelson McLemore, b. 5 Jul 1843, Lincoln County, Kentucky , d. 2 Oct 1921, Daviess County, Indiana (Age 78 years) |
||Elizabeth Ellen Owens, b. Abt 1849, Kentucky , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Died - Mar 1964 - Indiana
- [S93] Form SS-5, Treasury Department: Application for U.S. Social Security Number.
- [S333] Ancestry.com - U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current [database online], (Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.
The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported to the Social Security Administration. Birth years for the individuals listed range from 1875 to last year. Information in these records includes name, birth date, death date, and last known residence.).
- [S308] 1880 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005., (1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints © Copyright 1999 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited use license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1880. T9, 1,454 rolls. This database is an index to 50 million individuals enumerated in the 1880 United States Federal Census. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, occupation, relationship to the head of household, race, sex, age at last birthday, marital status, place of birth, parentsí place of birth. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1880 Federal Census.), Census Place Washington, Washington, Indiana Family Histor y Library Film 1254321 NA Film Number T9-0321 Page Numbe r 536D (Reliability: 3).