1808 - 1872 (64 years)
||David Farnsworth Hall [1, 2] |
||3 Mar 1808
||Falls Branch, Washington County, Tennessee [1, 2]
||6 Jul 1872
||Falls Branch, Washington County, Tennessee 
Tennessee, Greene County, Civil Distr No. 17
Enumerated 5 July 1860
D. F. Hall 52 M Far $7500 $3000 Tenn
Lydia Hall 54 F Dom Tenn
JKP Hall 20 M Farm Tenn
Synda Hall 18 F Tenn
Margaret J Mises 11 F Tenn
William A Hall 24 M Far $--- $100 Tenn
Dianna L Hall 21 F Dom Tenn
John C. Hall 1 M Tenn
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||William Hall, Sr., b. 6 Mar 1771, Botetourt County, Virginia , d. 12 Mar 1846, Greene County, Tennessee (Age 75 years) |
||Mary "Polly" Farnsworth, b. Abt 1777, Shenendoah Valley, Loudon County, Tennessee , d. Aft 1860 (Age ~ 84 years) |
||10 Dec 1797
||Washington County, Tennessee [1, 3]
- Gordon Foote, another Hall researcher, shows William and Mary as the parents of an additional son, James Hall, Sr. born 25 Dec 1795 in Washington County, Tennessee. Note that this date of birth is before the marriage of his purported parents. Mr. Foote also shows a son, William Hall, Jr. born ca 1810 in Limestone, Greene County, Tennessee, who is again not listed by others. It is also noteworthy that Mr. Foote does not list either Martha Hall or Sanford Hall as children of William and Mary, although many others researching this family do.
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Margeret Lydia Robertson, b. 12 Nov 1805, Limestone, Greene County, Tennessee , d. Greene County, Tennessee |
||30 Sep 1828
||Greene County, Tennessee 
| ||1. Martha Jane Hall, b. 10 Jul 1829, Greene County, Tennessee , d. 9 Jul 1872 (Age 42 years)|
| ||2. Mary Anna "Polly" Hall, b. 8 Nov 1830, Greene County, Tennessee , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Margaret "Peggy" Hall, b. 26 Nov 1832, Greene County, Tennessee , d. 14 Jul 1906, Esbon, Jewel County, Kansas (Age 73 years)|
| ||4. William Alexander Hall, b. 28 Aug 1835, Limestone, Greene County, Tennessee , d. 15 Jan 1910, Gypsum, Saline County, Kansas (Age 74 years)|
| ||5. John Harvey Hall, b. 2 Feb 1838, Fall Branch, Greene County, Tennessee , d. 17 Apr 1900, Greene County, Tennessee (Age 62 years)|
| ||6. James Knox Polk Hall, b. 9 May 1840, Greene County, Tennessee , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||7. Lucinda "Cinda" S. Hall, b. 12 Jun 1842, Greene County, Tennessee , d. Yes, date unknown|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S120] Hall, George E. (Dec 1996) (Presumed submitter) Ancestry.com--World Tree Search Results (Descendants of William Hall b 1706, North Ireland).
- [S98] 1860 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004., (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Eighth Census of the United States, 1860. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1860. M653, 1,438 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1860 United States Federal Census, the Eighth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, age as of the census day, sex, color; birthplace, occupation of males over age fifteen, and more. No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1860 Federal Census.), Tennessee, Greene County, Civil Distr No. 17 Enumerated 5 July 1860 Page 63 468-449 (Reliability: 3).
- [S122] Hall, Steve Martin--Family Researcher (505 South 900 St, Salt Lake City, UT 84104).
- [S310] RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: g 1694b Ver. Sat Aug 25 10:51:33 2001 ; http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:ag1694b.