1936 - 1997 (60 years)
||Patricia Jane Urquhart [1, 2] |
||12 Nov 1936
||Evergreen Township, Sanilac County, Michigan 
||8 Mar 1997
||Saginaw County, Michigan
- Volume 17 of the STRIFFLER-BENKELMAN BROADCAST, published on September 6, 1954, reported that Patty Urquhart graduated from Cass City High School and would be attending Michigan State College in Lansing in the Fall.
Cass City Chronicle
Wednesday, March 12, 1997
Patricia J. Beecher, 60, of Deford, died Saturday, March 8, 1997, at St. Mary's Medical Center, Saginaw.
She was born Nov. 12, 1936, in Evergreen Township, Sanilac County.
The former Patricia Urquhart, she and Herbert O. Beecher were married Nov. 12, 1961, in Caro. He died in 1992. She had been employed by General Cable Corporation for more than 30 years, currently as a quality control assurance superintendent. For years she actively helped her husband on their Hereford cattle farm near Deford. She bowled on leagues at Charmont in Cass City for many years.
Surviving are 2 daughters and sons-in-law, Sandy and Don HUNT of Webberville and Shelley and Mark NEWSOME of Otter Lake; one son and daughter-in-law, Leroy and Kellie BEECHER of Cass City; son grandson, Bradley HUNT; her mother, Emeline URQUHART of Caseville; a sister, Peg CZAPLA of Caro; her mother-in-law, Helen BEECHER of Caro, and several nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, her father, Leonard Urquhart, and father-in-law, Leroy Beecher.
Funeral services were held at Collon Funeral Home, Tuesday, March 11, with Mr. Tim Willis officiating.
Burial was in Ellington Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
(Transcribed by Melinda McLemore Strong, August 2008)
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Leonard D. Urquhart, b. 14 Jul 1908, Sanilac County, Michigan , d. 21 Mar 1960, Cass City, Tuscola County, Michigan (Age 51 years) |
||Emeline J. Mark, b. 10 Aug 1912, Cass City, Tuscola County, Michigan , d. 4 Apr 2000, Caro, Tuscola County, Michigan (Age 87 years) |
||23 Oct 1934
||Angola, Steuben County, Indiana [3, 4]
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Herbert O. Beecher, b. 23 Sep 1930, Ellington Township, Tuscola County, Michigan , d. 23 Oct 1992, Deford, Tuscola County, Michigan (Age 62 years) |
||12 Nov 1961
||Caro, Tuscola County, Michigan
- The Striffler Benkelman Broadcast reported that their eldest daughter, Sandra Lee, was born on
March 23, 1962.
||9 Feb 2010 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S653] Cass City Chronicle, P.O. Box 115, Cass City, Michigan 48726, Published continously since 1899, archived from 1899 through 2005 at http://newspapers.rawson.lib.mi.us/chronicle/, April 12, 2000 Obituaries, Page 9 Obituary of Emeline J. Urquhart (nee Mark) (Reliability: 3).
- [S1299] 1940 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com. database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1940. T627, 4,643 rolls.), Michigan, Tuscola County, Elkland Twp, Cass City Village Enumerated April 2, 1940 SD 7 SE 79-11 Sheet 6A S. Seeger St 4234-124-0-1500-No (Reliability: 3).
- [S653] Cass City Chronicle, P.O. Box 115, Cass City, Michigan 48726, Published continously since 1899, archived from 1899 through 2005 at http://newspapers.rawson.lib.mi.us/chronicle/, April 12, 2000 Obituaries, Page 9 (Reliability: 3).
- [S653] Cass City Chronicle, P.O. Box 115, Cass City, Michigan 48726, Published continously since 1899, archived from 1899 through 2005 at http://newspapers.rawson.lib.mi.us/chronicle/, Thursday, March 24, 1960 Page One (Reliability: 3).