1890 - 1936 (~ 46 years)
||Ella L. Martin [1, 2, 3] |
||Caddo Parish, Louisiana [1, 2, 3]
||28 Apr 1936
||Ida, Caddo Parish, Louisiana 
- Name Ella Martin
Titles and Terms:
Event Type Death
Event Date 28 Apr 1936
Event Place Ida, Caddo, Louisiana
Race (Original) White
Birth Year (Estimated) 1890
Father's Name Albert G Martin
Father's Titles and Terms:
Mother's Name Mary Carter
Mother's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Titles and Terms:
Certificate Number 4785
GS Film number 2203732
Digital Folder Number 004216037
Image Number 01492
Citing this Record:
"Louisiana, Deaths Index, 1850-1875, 1894-1956," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FS16-XVR : accessed 26 Aug 2013), Ella Martin, 1936.
||Strong Family Tree
||3 Sep 2013 |
||Albert G. "Bud" Martin, b. Jul 1852, Meridian, Lauderdale County, Mississippi , d. 11 Dec 1932, Ida, Caddo Parish, Louisiana (Age ~ 80 years) |
||Mary L. Carter, b. Abt 1860, Louisiana , d. 1900 (Age ~ 40 years) |
||29 Jan 1879
||Caddo Parish, Louisiana [4, 5]
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Born - Mar 1890 - Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Louisiana, Caddo Parish, Ward 1 Enumerated 16 Jun 1900 SD 4 ED 26 Sheet 15A 247-247 (Reliability: 3).
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Louisiana, Caddo Parish, Ward One Enumerated May 1910 SD 6 ED 28 Sheet 16A (Reliability: 3).
- [S843] FamilySearch.org, Louisiana, Deaths Index, 1850-1875 , 1894-1956.
- [S1148] Ancestry.com - Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925.
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), # 53444441 (Reliability: 3).