1925 - 1989 (63 years)
||Walter W. "Dub" Payne [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||6 Jul 1925
||Chandler, Maricopa County, Arizona [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||3 Mar 1989
||Maricopa County, Arizona [2, 3, 5]
||City of Mesa Cemetery, Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona 
- The US Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File shows that he served in the US Army, with an enlistment date of 22 Nov 1943 and release date of 26 Sept 1944.
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Fred Lee Payne, b. 25 Jul 1880, Quanah, Hardeman County, Texas , d. 29 Aug 1950, Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona (Age 70 years) |
||Alice Christine Lowry, b. 9 Jan 1890, Pollock, Sullivan County, Missouri , d. 19 Jul 1943 (Age 53 years) |
||30 Aug 1903 [1, 4, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Payne, Fred Lee, probably with two of his sons|
Linda Miller writes that this photo "would be EITHER Fred OR Clarence Richard Payne." It appears this is most likely photo of Fred, as a descendant of Clarence Richard wrote indicating that although the older man looked similar to him, it was not. Theresa Payne identified the three men, l to r, as Levi Sherman Payne, Walter W. Payne, and Fred Payne on the right.
- [S468] Williams, Cova Jean Hurst--Family Researcher (GEDCOM file).
- [S1279] Ancestry.com - U. S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010, (Ancestry.com. U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.
Original data: Beneficiary Identification Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS) Death File. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.).
- [S333] Ancestry.com - U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current [database online], (Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.
The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported to the Social Security Administration. Birth years for the individuals listed range from 1875 to last year. Information in these records includes name, birth date, death date, and last known residence.).
- [S564] 1930 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com. database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2002., (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1930. T626, 2,667 rolls. Containing records for approximately 123 million Americans, the 1930 United States Federal Census is the largest census released to date and is the most recent census available for public access. The census gives us a glimpse into the lives of Americans in 1930, and contains information about a household’s family members and occupants including: birthplaces, occupations, immigration, citizenship, and military service. The names of those listed in the census are linked to actual images of the 1930 Census.), Arizona, Maricopa County, Goodyear Election Precinct Enumerated April 24, 1930 ED 7-80 SD 2 Sheet 11A Stamped 236 202 (Reliability: 3).
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), #64582588 (Reliability: 3).
- [S270] Payne Family Bible, Family Register of Mr. Levi Newton Payne and Miss Sarah Elizabeth McClannahan (1875) Property of Ruby Nichols, Higley, Arizona.
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), #34077990 (Reliability: 3).